Short break, time to update

We were permitted a short break, since today has been mostly house cleaning around barracks and laundry, I thought I should finish my recount of yesterday.

Drac' met me on Arieki in the region known as the Torden Mires. I was having some trouble with my HUD.. interference of some kind must be caused by the overload of information. There is so much going on there, it's constant battle, really a very draining experience.
Drac' and I had planned to check out Plateau (Although he's of higher rank than me, and was having to slum it) when he told me about a even nicer place! Waterfalls, green hills, flowers, and a couple nasty thing.. but mostly lovely! I was sold! To the Pools we ventured.
After fending off a few stalkers (well Drac' did the fending.. I did the jogging) we made our way to the drop ship in Pools, where we simply took one back to Fort Defiance. We had heard that our fearless clan leader Fezi was wishing to join us, but had not been out to see the Plateau before. After a few drinks in the Tavern in Fort Defiance (where we heard about a murder! Imagine that! Must investigate that soon) we headed back across the Plateau. I was sorely tempted to try out my flamethrower, but realised that this battlefield was one I am not able to do alone, and really don't want to endanger my clan mates foolishly attacking things.

Retread Caves was crazy! I must have killed thousands (okay.. hundreds) of those Miasmas. For some reason I feel drawn to them, they seem almost benign.. well until they hit you with that shock. Ouch!! The three of us were able to spend some time there training. I honed my skills with the laser shotgun, and tried out the new Concussion Wave I'd learned about from my trainer.

Good Times! I love being back on Foreas, for me it's much nicer than Arieki, but I must go where I am needed.

Krys has been MIA for two days now, and I'm worried about her. She usually doesn't disappear like this. I have to assume her unit is doing a covert operation, I heard whispers about a special mission codenamed "Mass Effect". I just hope she makes it back in one piece, as I really want her to check out my new flamethrower! Of course my new posting as well, back to Foreas!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?

ARCHIVES

 
Richard Garriott's Tabula Rasa game content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of NCsoft Corporation and its Licensors and used with permission. All rights reserved.