Promotion and shipped out to a new base!

Yesterday was one of the most exciting days in recent memory. After much work, learning and perseverance I got a promotion! As with all promotions in the AFS, I also got a cloning credit, just in case I don't completely love my new job.

My new clone is named Evanie. I am hoping that she will enjoy pursuing the Guardian job. For myself, I chose Grenadier. At Fort Defiance I bought myself a new flamethrower, yes you heard right! My eagerness to try out my new weapon was tempered by the advice of my Clan to take it easy, as the ammo costs for my new weapon are rather high!

Speaking of my Clan, I really should talk about them some, they are the only family I have now. When I was posted in the Divide on Foreas, I heard about a guy recruiting for his Clan. As so many of us are orphaned and completely alone, the AFS encourages us to make new families, by joining private Clans. This is how I met Fezi, he's smart, handsome, and definitely has a way with the ladies. He assured me his clan wasn't planning to war other clans in the near future, which was a relief to me, I just can't understand why we'd kill each other! That's what the Bane want us to do! Divide and Conquer?!

The clan name really resonated with me as well, we're the "Renegades of Terra". It's great to have people that you can work with, drink with, chat with, and definitely rely on when you need someone to watch your 6.

Now I've gone and babbled, and didn't record any of my exciting foray into Retread Caves.. anyhow, more on that later! In the meantime, I took some pictures when I was out at Fort Defiance yesterday. (My old armor was pink.. well Fuscia.)
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?

ARCHIVES

 
Richard Garriott's Tabula Rasa game content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of NCsoft Corporation and its Licensors and used with permission. All rights reserved.