Time off did me well

I feel a lot better now I've had some time off. I had planned to meet with Krys a couple days ago, but she was unable to make it, so I spent the time cleaning my gear, making repairs, and catching up on some paperwork.

After checking through all my paperwork, I realised I'd neglected to finish some of my assigned missions from awhile back. I traveled back to the Palisades, and spent some time finding logo's I'd missed, and helped defend Base River Krimm. Just being back here has made me realise how far I've come in the last few months. I remember when I first came here, I was very intimidated by pretty much everything that attacked me. Now I can walk around with as many as 20 things trying to take me down, and my armor upgrades have been so extreme that I take almost zero damage. Now I've learned the concussion wave, I can help defend Krimm so much more easily.. taking down 20 or 30 enemies in just one move!

I keep meaning to take pictures to add to my records, but my camera has been on the blink. Hopefully get some up soon, so I can record better where I've been, and who I've seen.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?

ARCHIVES

 
Richard Garriott's Tabula Rasa game content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of NCsoft Corporation and its Licensors and used with permission. All rights reserved.