Repairs and Revenge

I got word yesterday that some repairs had been made to my HUD. I had experienced some problems while completing missions in the Mires on Arieki. I had been forced to abandon some missions there, as I was endangering not only myself, but my entire unit, responding too slowly to attacks.
Back in the god forsaken Mires I completed some wildlife specimen gathering missions for the folks over in Fort Haroun. I had to draw the line at gathering samples from the Magmonix, as not only can these creatures be extremely difficult to kill, but I really don't feel that they are a threat. They move extremely slowly, and only try and hurt you if you injure them.
Instead I took a revenge mission. Great morals I have right? I've lost so many friends to the Bane, that I thought it high time I just kill some of them out of revenge. As it turns out a soldier over at Fort Condor had lost enough to make her go a little insane. She made a special request of me, and I sought to fulfill it by killing more than 30 Thrax. This seemed to placate her some, but she felt I should do more. On I went killing more and more Bane. I am ashamed to say I enjoyed it. So many of us have lost everything. I felt murder in my heart for the first time since shortly after seeing the Earth destroyed.
I feel weary, and after reporting back to the Plateau, I've been given short leave. I intend to spend the next day or so recovering. Still looking for Krys.. I hope to find her again soon.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?

ARCHIVES

 
Richard Garriott's Tabula Rasa game content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of NCsoft Corporation and its Licensors and used with permission. All rights reserved.